Metals & spectrochemical reference materials
Market leading IARM metal alloy CRMs for elemental analysis
Are you a metal-producer lab or commercial lab, or do you perform metals quality control?
We can support you in your contribution to the safety of our industrial world and products through our full offering of CRMs and RMs to cover ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, as well as non-metal industrial materials.
We continually seek to expand our portfolio of reference materials to ensure we have the best fit for your needs. This includes sourcing materials from unique suppliers in Asia, USA, Europe and around the world.
You are guaranteed quality. At LGC, we adhere to processes and practices that comply with ISO Guide 34 principles, and lie within the framework of an ISO 9001:2008 registered quality system.
Choose from our current inventory of over 250 CRMs and Setting-Up Standards (SUS), including a full range of steels, cast iron and alloys of nickel, cobalt, copper, brass, bronze, titanium, aluminium and zirconium.
Use our advanced search tool at the top of the page to search by name, product or CAS number to find your reference or matrix material for:
- Metals: pure metals, all type of alloys available as CRM, RM or SUS.
- Powders: cement, slags and ashes, ferro-alloys and ores, geological materials, coke and coal
- Water and oil-based reference materials
- Equipment: grinding, polishing and milling machines for metals, fusion machines – Autofluxers Classic and Plus
- Consumables including plastic films and cups for XRF