ARMI School-OE, ICP, XRF
ARMI is expanding its business to include technical support in several areas.
- Instrument Calibration - ARMI can provide help in defining and locating CRMs for calibrating any OE or X-Ray instrument for metals analysis.
- Instrument Purchase - ARMI can provide technical advice for writing performance specifications for new instrument purchases.
- Instrument Performance - ARMI can provide expert advice on instrument performance (accuracy, precision, detection limits) for any metal matrix.
- Schools - ARMI can provide tailored on-site schools, on any subject, related to OE, ICP, and
- Quality Programs - ARMI can provide guidance on how to obtain ISO 17025 compliancy.
We will be having classes on the fundamentals of OE, ICP and XRF at our facilities in Golden Colorado in May and October of 2006. Topics to be addressed will include: technique theory, spectrometer theory, calibration, sample preparation, results reporting, routine quality control, trouble shooting, maintenance .. and much more.
These classes will be aimed at instrument operators and laboratory supervisors. Practical experience will be emphasized, with just an initial overview of theory to provide a firm foundation.