Price and availability checking
Please find below a quick and easy guide on checking price and availability of products in the LGC Webshop.
Simple steps for checking price and availability of products
- Create an LGC web shop account by registering for a web account
- Login to your LGC web shop account.
- Find the reference materials you need via the online search and add items to your basket.
- Use our simple check-out process to complete your order online. Select to pay via your LGC credit account or by credit card, and then select the billing and shipping addresses when checking out.
- Once LGC receives your order it will be processed and shipped.
Sign in to LGC
Please go to www.lgcstandards.com, and then click onto the Sign In link within the red box as shown below:
Once the user has clicked the Sign In link the Login screen appears as shown below, this is where the user enters their E-Mail and Password:
Search for reference materials
Users can use search for products (please see online search below), review the results list, filter the results list on the left hand side, and click into any of the products to view the product detail page and associated price and availability information.
In the Enter search term.. search bar, users can search either by all products, or narrow down search by using the drop down arrow to filter by product name, code, CAS number, analyte or drug group.
Product detail page
Below is what a user would see when they search for product code “mm0001.00” and click into the product page. The user’s contract specific price is shown plus the stocking information.
The LGC Webshop uses a traffic light system to indicate stock availability information to users.
- Green - In stock and ready for immediate dispatch. View No. Of Units in Stock
- Amber - Not in stock but Good availability. Dispatched within 5-10 days of order.
- Red - Not in stock. Please contact your local sales office for delivery information.
Quick order – bulk check price & availability
If you already know your product codes you can check the price and availability of up to 100 products at a time. Prices are inclusive of contract based discounts.
To learn more about our quick order features please visit the quick order user guide section.