Dr. Ehrenstorfer in collaboration with the UK National Measurement Laboratory (hosted at LGC) has developed CannLearn – app-based, bite-sized courses that enable you to learn at your own pace:
- Accessible via a range of devices on the move for maximum convenience
- Our analytical measurement scientists sharing decades of experience with you
We are delighted to introduce you to CannLearn – Dr. Ehrenstorfer’s new interactive app-based learning tool.
Register now to benefit from our expert courses, gaining free access to the following topics from anywhere online, whenever is convenient:
- Introduction to why testing/screening of cannabis is required
- Introduction to quality assurance, including method validation, measurement uncertainty, traceability and quality control
- Things to consider before carrying out an analysis
- Laboratory set-up, including contamination control
- Health and safety
Once you have experienced CannLearn, you will be able to feed back on your overall experience via a short survey. Your insights are invaluable in optimising users’ experience and shaping courses of the future.